Monday, January 16, 2017

Overload


Although I screwed up my first attempt, I was determined to make last night's cutie my one night stand -despite what my friend thought was the written law of one night stands. So when he called and asked to take me to dinner, I readily accepted and made sure to spray a little of Bath and Body Work's Juniper Breeze between my thighs.

When he showed up at my door it took every bit of me to maintain my composure. The club lights did no justice for his looks . He was beautiful.
The entire date went well, he was quite the gentleman but I had to continuously remind myself that I was only there for one purpose; the risk. At the end of the date, I hinted at going home with him which was an epic fail.
I've never seen a barracks before-show me your room.
Maybe tomorrow, its getting late and I didn't clean before I left.
This man absolutely refused to take the bait and my pride wouldn't allow me to push. By our third date, I had resolved myself into finding a new one night stand candidate. That night, he suggested we take a walk. I secretly rolled my eyes at his casual conversation. Like a pouting child, I gave him one word answers. When he grabbed my hand and kissed it, I quickly put it back in my pocket. I was frustrated and felt like a failure.  

Are you okay? He stood in front of me looking concerned.
 Yes, I'm just tired.
Ok, let's get you home.
On our way back to my place he took a detour.
C'mon I wanna show you my room.

He flashed that same familiar smile and jumped out of the car. I walked in behind him.
There was nothing special about his room and I don't recall much more than it being dark and small. Perhaps that's because as soon as he closed the door he grabbed me and I entered into a full romance novel. I was now playing the role of the shy, conservative girl and he was the seducing bad boy. I was standing in the center of his room when he approached me from behind and ran his hands down the small of my back, while pushing my head forward and kissing the nape of my neck.  At first the small occasional bites were questionable but my body signaled its acceptance and quickly became warm. I could feel the temperature rise in my cheeks and small beads of sweat congregated under my bra strap. I stood still. This is no longer a one night stand. Wait stop yourself before its too late.
My mind was conflicted by the strong desire to feel his touch and the bitter taste of adding another number to my sexual encounters.

He pressed on by placing his body up against mine and strategically sliding his leg between my thighs which caused my knees to buckle. I fell back into his chest and he slowly swayed back and forth with me in his arms. Damnit this is not a one night stand. I wanted to run away and yet at the same time I longed to stay. He grabbed my chin and tilted my face away from his, I felt his lips graze my jawline like he was sampling different flavors of ice cream.  He paused to inhale my smell.  My mind and body froze but I felt every bit of sensation he offered. We didn't say a word but our  heartbeats held their own conversation; mine pounding in my chest and his pounding in his pants.  What will this mean? I'm in Hawaii. Stop. Thinking.


He came around and stood in front of me grabbing each hand inside of his then placing them around his neck. I never really appreciated my collar bone until his finger gently traced over it. My arms went limp as he picked me up and began to carry me to his bed. I was weak and lost all resistant, control, care or concern; I wanted him as bad as he wanted me.

His touch, kisses, slow caress and whispers in my ear seem to put me into some time of trance because when I woke up I was lost. It was pitch dark and I had no idea where I was until I felt his hand on my thigh.  I had no intentions of ever seeing him again. That's when the guilt set in.

I think its time I go home.
You should stay.
No... I should go.



No comments:

Post a Comment